Welcome to Commercial Vehicle Direct
Our best prices are available over the phone, call now 0344 902 8331
Types of van insurance we cover
From modified and converted vans, to 7.5 tonne trucks and leased catering vans, we understand that every van driver is different. Our specialist team will discuss your options, ensuring that you get the right policy for your needs. We have a range of insurance policies to cover all types of van vehicles including:
What is commercial van insurance?
Commercial van insurance, also known as business van insurance, is a specialised vehicle policy that protects you and your driving when driving for work-related purposes, whether you're a sole trader, courier delivery driver or drive for a business.
Here at Commercial Vehicle Direct, we know that finding suitable van insurance isn’t always easy. That’s why we have a specially trained team of experts ready to provide you a quote.
Do I need van insurance?
Do you drive a van for work? If the answer is yes, you need van insurance. Having the right van insurance can cover you from a multitude of risks in the event your vehicle is lost, stolen, damaged or involved in a road accident.
We specialise in a wide range of van insurance policies to cover all types of vehicles and drivers, whatever your circumstances.
Why choose CVD for your van insurance?
- Over 20 years experience
- Access to a wide panel of insurers
- Team of specially trained experts
- UK based call centres
- 12 month or temporary cover
- Vehicle cover for all trades
- We cater for individuals with specialist circumstances
- Optional extras such as RAC Breakdown cover, Excess Protection, Tool cover, Replacement vehicle cover
Van insurance for drivers
If you’ve had trouble getting insurance in the past due to a poor credit history, criminal convictions or you’ve previously been banned from driving we can help and make sure we can get you get a quote that suits your needs.
Our policies cater for a variety of van type and individual circumstances, including:
- Drivers with multiple driving convictions
- Drivers with criminal convictions
- Drivers with multiple claims
- International and EU driving licence holders
- Drivers who have been declined insurance before
- Tradesmen and self-employed
- Sole traders such as builders, roofers, gardeners and plumbers
- 'Any driver' cover available
We do more than just van insurance:
If you’re thinking of taking out van insurance or want to renew your policy, it’s good to know that we offer a number of optional extras designed to give you and your business added protection.
Maybe you’ve purchased a new van and want to ensure you don’t lose its original value should the worst happen, or perhaps you want to protect your valuable tools when you are loading or unloading them from your van. Whatever your needs, we have a range of optional extras that will help give drivers and fleet owners added peace of mind.