If your van is impounded it’s easy to become frustrated and not know where to turn. We can help you get back on the road and back to work as soon as possible with minimum hassle and cost.
Can you still be insured?
The problem many van drivers face is that once their vehicle has been impounded – regardless of the reason – some insurers simply won’t offer cover, or if they do it’s at an extremely high premium that only adds to the cost of an already expensive and stressful situation, which may include fines and fees.
If you have a pending conviction as a result of an incident then this can also push insurance costs up.
Our objective is to get you back on the road, so you can continue with your journey in life and work. We know that every situation is different and some of the most valuable things you can be offered are experience and support. Thankfully we are here to lend a hand and find a policy that takes your circumstances into account.
We are experts in our field
Because we only deal with van insurance we know the market inside out. We also offer direct customer service, which means you can speak to someone in person about your situation rather than fill out endless forms and struggle through different policy options and costs.
Our knowledge also means that we’ll know of insurers who will cover you regardless of convictions or from having your van impounded, all at a more competitive price than you may think.
- Insurance offered for van drivers with motoring and non-motoring convictions, pending or not
- Insurance offered for van drivers with up to nine points on their licence
- Quick, efficient service helping you get back on the road sooner
- Tailored quotes based on your individual needs
- Insurance for modified vans
- A range of added extras and discounts on impound insurance, giving you extra protection within competitive premiums