Call me back

Call Me Back

First Name

Last Name


Confirm Email

Phone Number

Fill in the form below and we will get back to you:

Your Name:




We're hiring - click here


My van is refrigerated – can you still offer me cover?
Yes, we can cater for a wide range of commercial vehicles, so call us now and see how we can help.

I have a tipper – do you insure these?
Yes, we can offer insurance for a variety of vehicle-types, so call now and we’ll see what we can do for you.

Will my trailer be covered on my policy?
You are automatically covered for damage to third party property or injury under the standard policy. We may, for an additional premium, be able to offer cover for any loss or damage to your trailer.

What happens if I lose my keys – will this be covered on my policy?
We do offer Key Cover at just £20.34 for 12 months cover. See Policy Benefits for more information.

Is breakdown cover included in my policy?
Breakdown and Accident Assistance is included as part of all Fully Comprehensive Insurance policies for vehicles less than 14 years old. If you do not meet this criteria, you can purchase Breakdown and Accident Assistance as an optional extra. See Policy Benefits for more information.

What happens if I have an accident or need to make a claim?
In the event of an accident, or if you need to make an insurance claim, please call our customer services team on: 0845 219 0510

Are my tools covered under my policy?
We offer Tool Cover separately via our sister company ONE Business Insurance Solutions. Please visit www.onebusinessinsurance.co.uk to find out more.

If my vehicle is in an accident, and I can’t drive it, will I get a replacement, until it is fixed?
A replacement hire van is available with comprehensive policies, when it is a non-fault accident.

Some of my details have changed – what do I need to do?
If any of your details or circumstances change, you must let us know immediately, as this could affect your policy. Call our customer services team on 0845 219 0510 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm) to advise us of any changes to your policy.

I have just bought a new van – if I’m involved in an accident where my van gets written off, will I be able to get back what I paid for it?
If your van is less than 3 years old, we offer Total Loss GAP protection which covers the difference between a motor insurer’s payout and the value of your vehicle, at the time you purchase GAP cover, if your vehicle is written off. There is a maximum claim limit of £10,000. See GAP Insurance for more information.

What do I do if I breakdown or require assistance on the road?
If you have a fully comprehensive Van Insurance policy with us and your vehicle is less than 14 years old, and you have Breakdown Assistance as part of your policy, you will need to call one of the following numbers for assistance. If you purchased your insurance policy with us prior to February 1st 2012 then please call Europ Assistance on 0844 338 6261. If you purchased your insurance policy after this date then please call Britannia Rescue on 0800 023 2751.

Commercial Vehicle Direct Insurance Services is a trading style of Brightside Insurance Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference No. 302216). Registered in England & Wales No. 04137311. Registered Office: MMT Centre, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol BS35 4BL. VAT No. 851 1469 32.